Hi,
thank you for your kind reply.
Indeed, our version is still 3.23.5. We plan to switch to LS5 as soon as possible.
However, I made another try and I found out that, though I'd been distracted by the "Validate Expressions",
the email message actually contains the desired values.
This is a bit odd but anyway it works.
For reference, this is the HTML mail template text:
Code:
<html>
<head>
<title></title>
</head>
<body>
<p>Dear {FIRSTNAME},<br /><br />you have been invited to participate in a survey.<br /><br />The survey is titled:<br />"{SURVEYNAME}"<br /><br />"{SURVEYDESCRIPTION}"</p>
<p>Token is valid from {VALIDFROM} until {VALIDUNTIL}</p>
<p>Uses left: {USESLEFT}</p>
<p><br /><br />To participate, please click on the link below.<br /><br />Sincerely,<br /><br />{ADMINNAME} ({ADMINEMAIL})<br /><br />----------------------------------------------<br />Click here to do the survey:<br />{SURVEYURL}<br /><br />If you do not want to participate in this survey and don't want to receive any more invitations please click the following link:<br />{OPTOUTURL}<br /><br />If you are blacklisted but want to participate in this survey and want to receive invitations please click the following link:<br />{OPTINURL}</p>
</body>
</html>
I enclose a screenshot from "Validate Expressions".